Time & Location
Apr 8th, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
2nd St & PCH, 6400 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
About the event
What's included: 8x6 space
**Vendors must bring their own tables, table linens (must be white, floor length and wrinkle free), chairs (must be all white, sports/camping chairs will NOT be allowed). If needed, umbrella, chair and table linen rentals will be available, please see below.**
· All table linens must be fitted, white, all same color/shade, floor length, clean and wrinkle free
· All chairs must be white, all same color/shade.
· All fixtures, products and signage must stay within vendor footprint.
· All storage containers are to be stored under the tables and out of sight.
· All vendors are responsible for providing battery powered lights.
· Vendors are responsible for cleaning their area and removing any and all debris.
· We ask vendors do not dispose of any cardboard materials; they are to be disposed of off venue grounds.
· We ask that all vendors abide by the above schedule in preparation for clean up and be mindful of other
vendors as they conclude transactions.
* Vendors must bring their own tables, table linens (must be, fitted, white, floor length and wrinkle free) umbrella and chairs
(must be all white, sports/camping chairs will NOT be allowed). Vendor set-up must fit and remain within the 8x6 space
Event rules & regulations
· Vendor and vendors entire booth must fit within the listed space.
· All items must be family friendly; no adult material, profanity or drug paraphernalia, religious material is allowed.
· All vendors must stay for the entire duration of the event, partial day participation is not allowed.
· All promotional materials and displays must be weighted in case of wind.
· All vendors must stay within their vendor station, no hawking is allowed.
· One vendor per space is allowed, shared booths/vendor spaces are not an option.
· NO CBD products and/or items containing CBD will be allowed.
· NO explicit and/or vulgar content on any product will be allowed.
· NO EZ-up/Pop-up tents will be allowed.
· NO sports/camping chairs will be allowed.
· NO banners will be allowed.
· NO signage installed on the umbrellas will be allowed.
· NO table signage over 5 feet tall will be allowed.
· NO displays over 8 feet will be allowed.
· NO flashing lights/strobe lights will be allowed.
· NO handwritten signs will be allowed.
· NO product on the floor unless prior approval is received will be allowed.
· NO flatbeds, dollies or carts during operating hours will be allowed.
· NO powered generators will be allowed.
· NO bins, boxes or storage items may be displayed during operating hours.
*Electricity is not available.*